The estimated time to complete is 30 minutes, and the required skills are:
- Shared file systems such as AWS Elastic File System or Azure Files
This document takes you through all the tasks required to deploy the DataOps runner on your Kubernetes environment powered by AWS EKS or Azure AKS.
- To get started, familiarize yourself with the prerequisites
- Once you are ready, perform your installation
- Review the additional configurations available to customize the setup to your needs
- To get the maximum out of your cluster, read the scaling runners section
- Finally, find tips and tricks to troubleshoot your setup