DataOps provides a Helm Chart for deployment into a Kubernetes environment powered by AWS EKS or Azure AKS. To deploy the DataOps runner, we recommend you prepare the following:
- kubectl (version matching your cluster)
- Helm (version 3+)
- Access to your provider environment
- Persistent storage available for mounting
Recommended provider tools
There are some recommended tools to install highlighted below.
- Azure Kubernetes Service
- AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service
- Azure CLI version 2.0.53 - How to install Azure CLI
- kubectl version matching your cluster Install Tools - How to install kubectl
- Helm version 3+ - How to install Helm
Secret manager access
The instance you will create requires access to read from a secret manager.