If you are a developer, we suggest that you first find out more about DataOps focussing on the background to DataOps. This includes some highly recommended reading and a list of technologies that you'll need to be familiar with to get the best from DataOps.
Next, review the documentation on:
- The DataOps architecture
- The DataOps core concepts
- How to navigate the DataOps platform
- The project structure of the configuration files within a project
There is then some documentation on using DataOps:
Lastly, you can look at a Sample Development Workflow.
After that, it's a good idea to familiarize yourself with the DataOps core concepts.
Once you're familiar with the basics of DataOps in the section above, we have the following user guides to cover more of the basic functionality:
- Pipeline Fundamentals - Ground-up walk through how DataOps pipelines work
- SOLE Fundamentals - Snowflake Object Lifecycle Engine user guide
- MATE Fundamentals - Modelling and Transformation Engine user guide
The following reference materials may also be helpful: