DataOps.live has a customer support portal that gives you easy access to create support requests online and track their progress anytime.
Creating an account and logging in to the portal
As a first-time user and before logging in to the portal, you must create an account:
- Go to the customer support portal.
- Click Register here to open a new page.
- Enter a valid work email and create a password.
- Save your password. You'll be redirected to the login page.
- Log in using your email address and password. A ticket list opens. The list is empty at your first login. This list holds all the tickets you create. The Developer Hub button on the top bar opens popular resources on our documentation, training courses, blogs, and others.
Creating support tickets
- Log in to the customer support portal.
- On the top bar, click File a support ticket.
- Select a category for the ticket and enter a subject and description in the corresponding fields.
- (Optional) Navigate your system and select the file you want to attach to the ticket.
- Select a ticket priority. Read our customer support service level agreement before changing the priority.
From this list, you can track the progress of your tickets online, make any necessary edits anytime, and stay on top of your requests in one centralized place.
Allowing access to all tickets for an organization
With the customer support portal, it is also possible to allow specific users to view all tickets for an organization — and not only their own tickets. Contact our support team to discuss this further.