We have added new improvements across our Platform. They are divided into the following categories:
General performance improvements and bug fixes
Resource Group Locking Bug
We have fixed a bug that affected pipelines that use resource groups heavily. A resource group lock could become stuck preventing any jobs from acquiring the lock. We have fixed the source issue and also added some advanced monitoring should a similar issue appear in the future.
User Interface Improvements
Throughout the platform, there have been general UI improvements, most notably the following:
- An improved top-level menu bar.
- Improved pipeline overview page.
- Full-width pipeline execution overview.
Updated DataOps Template project
General usability improvements.
- Updated links to the documentation site
- Default post hook to apply governance in MATE project
- Additional default dbt project directories
- Added a Job that prints MATE context
- Improved comments and READMEs
Delete Pipeline Execution - Permission Change
The permission to delete a pipeline execution from the run history has been moved from Maintainer to Owner.