Release Notes January 2023
Improvement Custom Secrets Manager
You can now use a custom Secrets Manager in the Secrets Manager Orchestrator. See Custom for more information.
Improvement SOLE Logging
We have improved logging in SOLE to add more warnings when:
- Incorrect configuration is detected
- OWNERSHIP is granted to a role different from the one used for running SOLE
- OWNERSHIP is granted to multiple roles
Improvement OWNERSHIP Grant on Stage
SOLE now supports granting OWNERSHIP privilege of a STAGE to a role — see updated documentation.
Bug Fix Bug Fixes in SOLE
- Fixed Attribute name missing for Account from logs.
- Fixed a bug where
specified_roleswere not deleted once removed from the configuration.
- Fixed the condition check which prevents database deletion in production environments — see updated description.