Release Notes March 2023
These release notes provide information about new features and updates in the prior 5-latest. They're set available for you as an opportunity to validate that things work as expected in your environment before the release is published to 5-stable.
PubPrev Switching of dbt version in MATE
The Modelling and Transformation Engine public preview now supports switching the dbt version between 1.4 and 1.0. See updated MATE Orchestrator documentation for usage and more information.
PubPrev MATE with dbt 1.4
The dbt version in the Modelling and Transformation Engine public preview has been updated from dbt 1.3 to dbt 1.4. See updated MATE documentation.
Improvement Better implementation of hooks in SOLE
Snowflake Object Lifecycle Engine (SOLE) now supports the Python hook type and accepts passing single strings and lists in the Shell hook type.
Bug Fix Bug fixes in SOLE and orchestrators
- Fixed the refresh problem for internal stages when running a pipeline. The internal stage is now recreated only if there is a change in its configuration.
- Fixed the pagination in the Secrets Manager orchestrator to retrieve all secrets when
SECRET_SELECTIONis not provided.
DataOps CLI (SOLE Generator)
Bug Fix Bug fixes
- Fixed the indentation of primary keys, causing a problem in SOLE.
- Fixed parsing of primary keys in upper case.
- Fixed parsing of primary keys when wrapped in quotes.
Improvement Federated logout for SSO
Logouts are now federated through to Single Sign-On Identify Providers.